WELCOME to Butterfly Scrapper Designer!!!

I'm glad you are visiting my blog. It was created as a hobby only, thats why all files are free. I made it just to have somewhere to share files. Remember, some of these files were downloaded directly from the Web, some are my own creation, some have been edited and there are some others that had been created from zero using MAKE THE CUT software: the most versatile and friendly software you'll find.

It's amazing how easy it allows you to convert cliparts, pictures, graphic or vectors as an svg or mtc files ready to cut with your plotter.

If you don't find what you are looking for, just email me, or post a comment and if you subscribe or are a a follower of my page I'll send you, as a gift, 10 frebbie svg or mtc files. I'll give a list to help you choose. You also can send me by email any image you need to convert and I'll do it for you. I'll send you the file by email plus the tutorial of how to do it yourself!!!!

Amazon

http://astore.amazon.com/butteampdesig-20

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Butterfly Scrapper & Design: Butterfly Scrapper & Design: ROOSTER

Butterfly Scrapper & Design: Butterfly Scrapper & Design: ROOSTER: "Butterfly Scrapper & Design: ROOSTER: 'Click on image to download ROOSTER SVG file'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Girl

Fashion Girl
Fashion Girl Birthday Invitation Card

Nativity Scene

Nativity Scene

Girl Duties

Girl Duties

Tres Reyes Magos

Tres Reyes Magos

ANIMAL POP UP CARD-OUTSIDE

ANIMAL POP UP CARD-OUTSIDE

Wise Men Card 2

Wise Men Card 2
Wise Men 2

ANIMAL POP UP CARD

ANIMAL POP UP CARD